Many of our patients come to us with chronic pain problems, including the back, neck and arms. These pains are often an indicator of issues with the spinal disc. Through our spinal decompression service, we are able to treat you without the need of surgery or invasive treatment. Instead, we use a form of therapy to treat the specific issue.
There’s no need to spend a lot of money on back surgery or costly medications when you choose our spinal decompression treatment. It is one of the least expensive treatments for spinal issues and FDA approved, whilst achieving excellent results.
Who Can Benefit From Spinal Decompression?
Studies conducted on spinal decompression have found that a number of patients experience lessened pain after treatment, whilst some patients pain is completely eliminated. Spinal Decompression is a treatment used for conditions such as:
- Neck and back pain
- Leg pain
- Arm pain
- Herniated, bulging or degenerative discs
- Diseased or damaged spinal nerve roots (radiculopathy)
- Nerve issues
What Are the Benefits of Spinal Decompression?
All types of back pain treatments aim for the same results, which is to get rid of pressure from the disturbed spine discs. There are many short and long-term benefits to receiving spinal decompression treatment.
- Reduction of Symptoms – Spinal decompression helps to reduce various symptoms related to spinal compression disorders, such as pains, numbness and weakness. It is especially effective in providing pain relief since it eliminates nerve root pressure. Studies have found that as much as 80% of pain can be reduced after receiving the treatment.
- Lowered Dependency – Many patients who have spinal disorders have weakened muscles that stop them from taking care of themselves. One of the most common reasons is that they can go no longer work due to various pains or immobility. Increased mobility and reduced pain following spinal decompression allows patients to return to work and regular lifestyles.
- Improved Mobility – Those who have neck and back pain find it hard to walk and exercise without experiencing even more pain. Though it is important to rest and recuperate for the following weeks after spinal decompression, most find that mobility is increased in the long-term aspect. It is common for patients to regain complete and painless mobility, without restrictions, after spinal decompression.
- Stretching – It is difficult for spinal disorder patients to stretch. The spine is stretched through spinal decompression, which improves flexibility and movement.
- Less Pain – Spinal decompression helps relieve pains that are associated with spinal disorders. Patients that are cured from their symptoms are able to forego the pain that would follow surgery as well.
There are plenty of reasons why you should consider spinal decompression treatment before booking an appointment for surgery. You don’t have to live with the pain and discomfort of having a spinal disorder any longer.
Those of us at Rock Creek Spine are dedicated to finding ways in which you can improve your health, body and mind. We are fully equipped to take care of your rehabilitation and chiropractic needs and aim to do so in the best way possible.
If you have back and neck pain, or any spinal disorder symptoms, then please call us today at (303) 499-6565 for more information or to request an appointment.