Are you constantly tired? Do your aches and pains stop you from performing your best? Has stressed cause you to become angry and emotional?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then our therapeutic massage session is ideal for you.
We all have times when we feel overwhelmed, stressed, tired, or less than our best selves. These times can be eased with a relaxing therapeutic massage session. Therapeutic massage has been found to improve the rate of injury recovery, cleanse the body, reduce muscle tension, increase range of motion and stimulate the immune system.
We guarantee that your body will experience the benefits with our therapeutic massage service.
Benefits of Therapeutic Massage
There are plenty of reasons why a therapeutic massage session is exactly what you need. We have compiled a list of some of the amazing benefits that come from a therapeutic massage session.
- Detoxification – Our body naturally defends itself from harmful toxins through the lymphatic system. Therapeutic massage helps promote the movement of toxins out of our tissues, organs and muscles, allowing for healthy digestion and increased health.
- Speedy Recovery – Therapeutic massage helps aid the recovery of injuries by effectively breaking down scar tissue. This increases our functional and movement abilities.
- Reduce Tension – It is important for our bodies to experience healthy blood circulation in order for muscles to relax. Therapeutic massage helps increase blood, nutrient and oxygen movement through our muscles and connective tissues. Aside from reducing tension, massages also help to keep joints lubricated, which helps with flexibility.
- Prevention of Injury – When muscles are tight, it causes our bodies to tense up and alter our body’s alignment. Tight muscles also stop healthy circulation. Therapeutic massages on a regular basis are great for improving circulation and keeping the body relaxed in order to prevent risk of illness or injury.
- Better Attitude – A therapeutic massage feels great and causes you to have a healthier and happier outlook after a single session. It also encourages brain wave functions, which increase our awareness.
- Pain Relief – Blood flow in our muscles is increased through therapeutic massage. This allows our joints to remain mobile and lowers pains caused by arthritis, migraines, fibromyalgia, cancer and pregnancy. This type of massage also interferes with the pain receptors in our nervous system by blocking them, which relieve our bodies of pain.
- Lower Stress – Therapeutic massages help to relax and clam the body the mind by reducing levels of cortisol, our stress hormone. Reducing stress is one of the best ways to feel better and restore balance in the body.
- Increase Health – Taking care of our bodies through therapeutic massage is one of the best natural “reset” options available. Massages lower blood pressure and heart rate, whilst increasing immunity through the stimulation of lymphocytes.
Therapeutic massages offer a chance for restoration and improvement. Those who have had a massage know how wonderful it feels. If you’re never had a massage before, now is the time to try. Aside from the numerous health benefits, therapeutic massage also increases endorphins, causing us to feel great about ourselves.
So, what are you waiting for?
Contact us at Rock Creek Spine for more details or to book an appointment. Call (303) 499-6565 or request an appointment through our online contact form.